Frameworks are system curriculum documents for Years 11 and 12.
- provide the essential basis for the development and accreditation of any course within a designated subject area
- provide a common basis for assessment and reporting of student outcomes in courses based on the framework.
- take into account current directions in curriculum and assessment
Past editions of the Frameworks are available from the Board Secretariat upon request. These are to be used for reference purposes only.
Frameworks for existing courses
All files listed below are in pdf format
- Arts Framework (699.7 KB)
- Commerce (793.0 KB)
- Community Learning (445.6 KB)
- English (802.1 KB)
- Health Outdoor & Physical Education Framework.pdf (294.0 KB)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Framework (496.5 KB)
- Industrial Trades Framework.pdf (265.3 KB)
- Industry and Services Framework (603.7 KB)
- Integrated Learning (856.4 KB)
- Languages Framework (862.5 KB)
- Mathematics Framework (734.3 KB)
- Philosophy (670.2 KB)
- Politics and Law (706.0 KB)
- Science (733.2 KB)
- Technologies Framework (652.4 KB)